Friday, September 09, 2005

Mrs. Ferguson puts the "un" in unselfish


I just wanted to say a few words about something that I witnessed last night and that I feel is very unselfish. You see, Mrs. Ferguson has been quite heartbroken about the events surrounding Hurricane Katrina and last night she decided to do something about it. She called the American Red Cross national hotline and spoke to someone about volunteering her time to assist the victims that are currently in San Antonio. She was eventually put in contact with the local Red Cross office in San Antonio and she found out that the registration takes about 20 minutes. She plans to start volunteering this coming Monday morning. I am extremely proud of her and her determination to help out the victims as much as she possibly can and I am very fortunate to be involved with someone that has such a big heart. I already know what kind of person that she is, which is why I'm not surprised that she decided to volunteer her time to those people that have had their worlds turned upside down by this recent tragedy. I Love You Very Much, Sweetheart and you are an inspiration to me and everyone that knows you! If you would like to follow Mrs. Ferguson's path, as well as the path of numerous others that have unselfishly dedicated their time and care, please call 1-800-HELP-NOW, or simply click here .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home